Good morning, today is Tuesday, February 28, 2017!!!!!
· The following Be the change club member needs to pay the office for their t-shirt ASAP: Dorian Carlton.
· Spring Drivers Education class will begin March 7th. Sign up in the main office and pick up your information packet. Deposit of $100.00 is required to secure your spot, total cost is $350.00
· Student's, be sure to turn in your "Sting Cards" to the office for a chance to be the lucky winner of random drawings!
· Student drivers, please be sure you are parking in the back parking lot with a free permit from the office or down by the tennis courts. You are NOT to be parking in front of the school.
· If you need hours, see coach Rice in room 403 and sign up for the Killer Bee Wrestling Tournament on Saturday, March 4.
· Any 7th or 8th graders interested in U16 Softball or Baseball, sign ups will be in the grade school gym Wednesday March 1 and March !5th from 6-7:30 pm.
· Gear up study tables each Monday-Thursday from 3-5pm in the library, as well as daily homework completion during lunch in the home ec room.
· JH students participating in the Spelling Bee need to go to Mr. Monroe's room 5th period.